Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/06/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-5989
Evo is seeking a Preseason Specialist for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide premium customer service to accounts through professional, timely and accurate communication
- Answer in-coming emails and calls from retailers, sales representatives and internal partners; drive these relationships through constant communication maintaining a proactive approach
- Drive resolution of account issues thru problem solving, escalation and collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure proactive relationship management by regular contact and follow up on supply chain challenges
- Track and maintain orders ensuring accurate and timely delivery of products to accounts
- Provide proactive information to stakeholders through reporting and analysis to ensure product flow and issue resolution
- Maintain kpi's for coverage and service
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Strong Customer Service/Logistics/Operational experience
- Understanding of customer service values and behaviors
- Strong command of English language with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Word, Windows, Excel, Power Point
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years relevant work
- Customer service
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.