Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/10/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6149
Evo is seeking Position Management Consultant for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 12/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide consultation and customer service to employees, managers and HR on processes, policies and solutions
- Review case load and report on trends where applicable
- Identify the request pattern or gap in the first tier Knowledge Base/Portal and recommend new or updated content to be included
- Validate product type set correctly in Case Management system, if not, update product type
- Analyze and research into more complex customer requests and difficult questions by providing subject matter advice, interpreting policy and engaging COEs as needed as well as resolving third party service issues
- Contact customer via the requested channel, provide the information, deliver closing script, save document in document system, close case and initiate customer satisfaction survey
- Use knowledge and technical expertise to evaluate and mitigate risk and ensure compliance with statutory requirements
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Preferred - 3 years with a Fortune 500/multi-national consumer products company
- SAP experience
- Effective use of enabling technology
- Hands-on HR experience
- Mobility only: experience in assignment management or compensation administration preferred
- Customer Service skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- High volume call center
- Case management
- Customer service oriented
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.