Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/04/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6121
Industry: Project Manager
Evo is seeking a Portfolio Manager for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. As they are transitioning to SAFe, the Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) is focused on delivering the tools & processes to help the team deliver value with speed and efficiency. This role will support the Portfolio Director to ensure the agile teams, leadership and program partners have a clear and consistent understanding of portfolio status and operations. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Manage and maintain the Portfolio Kanban process by
- Support portfolio/program directors for portfolio epic Kanban state advancement alignment in leadership/management teams' collaboration forums
- Actively maintain portfolio roadmap and Kanban state view pre- post- PI Planning
- Provide data governance oversight on portfolio items in VersionOne
- Develop process/tool to identify potential data gaps/discrepancies on portfolio items across VersionOne
- Partner with Methodology Operation to drive VersionOne standard & best practice adaption
- Hold open hours for VersionOne use (apply pre-defined standard & best practice)
- Facilitate and contribute to the creation of the monthly lean portfolio management (LPM) newsletter
- Partner with operations analyst to maintain portfolio epics and financial relay PPM mapping
- Support the creation of quarterly portfolio metrics
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience with agile project management methodologies
- Microsoft office tools especially PowerPoint and Excel
- VersionOne experience must have
- Ability to learn new process, tools and methodologies
- Agile experience required SAFe nice to have
- Bachelor's Degree
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.