Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/05/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5726
Industry: Product Owner
Evo is seeking a Platform Product Owner for our Beaverton Client. As a Platform Product Owner, you will be part of fast pace engineering teams, representing the view of the customer. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 7/28/18, with an extension based on fit, need, and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Understands Customer need by maintaining a close relationship with customers and stakeholders to comprehend and communicate their needs and participate in validation of the solutions
- Works closely Platform Product Directors to understand and communicate product vision, strategy, and roadmaps that are aligned with strategies and initiatives
- Represents the customer in sprints to the delivery teams and provides sprint prioritization to ensure technology alignment with business priorities & strategies
- Is accountable for backlog grooming
- Provides customer service to our technology and business partners for onboarding, adoption, and documentation.
- Partners closely with Reference Architecture and Platform Engineering to align Platform Product Roadmaps with execution Plans and to ensure requirements are understood and end-products meet acceptance criteria
- Measure and report on the value provided by Platform Product offerings and provide regular updates to stakeholders on product priority, delivery, and adoption
- Manages all product prioritization to available budgets and is able to work with finance to communicate financial costs and chargebacks
- Stays current with industry trends and recommends relevant technologies & products in the areas of Cloud, Digitization, Data and Analytical tools, Visualizations, AI, and other emerging technologies
- Contributes back to the overall roadmap and prioritized backlog
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3-5 years' experience a Product Owner for technology related products
- 3+ years' experience in technology & architecture roles
- Proven experience collaborating on latest technologies with Engineers and Architects
- Extensive background in working with business partners
- Proven track record of being results oriented with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Experience working with internal and external customers, especially in an enterprise setting
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.