Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/11/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6003
Evo is seeking a Platform Product Analyst for our Beaverton Client. As a Platform Product Analyst, you will be part of fast pace engineering teams, representing the view of the customer.
As a Product Analyst, you will be responsible for refining product stories and helping in the adoption of features. You must possess an understanding of business objectives and be able to quantify value and risks. A strong technical background is required to support Product features story breakdown and testing while collaborating closely with engineering to drive implementation.
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Works with Customer to document their needs and participate in validation of the solutions
- Works closely Platform Product Owners to understand product vision, strategy, and roadmaps that are aligned with the client's strategies and initiatives
- Represents the customer in sprints to ensure product delivered can be adopted by the customers
- Provide research for customer features to assist adoption and marketplace views
- Provides customer service to our technology and business partners for onboarding, adoption, and documentation
- Partners closely with Reference Architecture and Platform Engineering to align Platform Product Roadmaps with execution Plans and to ensure requirements are understood and end-products meet acceptance criteria
- Measure and report on Product metrics including adoption and customer satisfaction
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years' experience in technology & architecture roles
- Proven track record supporting data and analytical solutions
- Extensive background in working with business partners
- Proven track record of being results oriented with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
- Experience working with internal and external customers, especially in an enterprise setting
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.