Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/15/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5769
Evo is seeking a Planning Analyst for our Beaverton Client. You will review marketplace trends for replenishment styles for key accounts using excel model. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Work with sales team to communicate opportunities to external account
- Reconcile discrepancies between retailer demand and internal supply
- Execute demand, source and supply plans for the client utilizing a state-of- the-art demand and supply planning processes, systems and tools, incorporating statistical forecasting and professional supply planning techniques which drive high levels of planning accuracy thereby enabling inventory reduction, improved resource utilization, product cost savings, and delivery precision
- Use analysis and data-driven decision-making tools for the creation of balanced and executable initial seasonal supply plans
- Analyze data and make recommendations in order to achieve profitability, customer coverage and inventory goals
- Gather, analyze and compile data related to demand and inventory plans
- Audit and ensure validity of data
- Prepare data and graphs in a manner that effectively supports decision making
- Adapt to, lead and participate in a culture of continuous process innovation and improvement
- Initiate resolution of critical issues that impact delivery and inventory costs
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Experience in the Supply Chain and/or in a retail/wholesale buying capacity
- Experience with Supply Chain processes, Inventory/Demand planning and control processes
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experienced in retail and/or merchandising planning
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.