Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/31/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6250
Evo is seeking a Pipeline Technical Director for our Beaverton Client. This person will be familiar with working a fast-paced production environment. The Pipeline TD is responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting software that enables the Art Studio to design and create without being hindered by technical restraints. Software tools generally involve Python development of automation scripts and user friendly custom extensions of tools like Maya, Photoshop, and Modo. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 12/30/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Graphics or similar experience
- Artistic eye, interests, and background highly desirable
- Professional experience with Windows, OSX, and Linux
- 3-5 years professional experience with Python
- 3 year's experience with C++ or Java
- Minimum of 5 years experience writing tools for 3D modelling and animation software (Maya, Modo, Cinema4D)
- Professional experience with various renderers (Vray, Arnold, Renderman, Octane)
- Familiar with rendering techniques, including Path/RayTracing and Rasterizers
- Experience with cloth simulation very desirable
- Ability to multi-task
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.