Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -092018-6533
Evo is looking for a Photographer for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. They are seeking a Photographer to create dynamic product imagery and deliver premium experiences and value. You will work closely with a cross-functional team of Producers, Editors, Operations and internal clients in a high volume and fast-paced production environment. Qualified candidates will be technical, creative, flexible and capable of playing well with others. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 1/1/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Product preparation and image capture, ensuring quality, consistency and efficiency
- Collaborate with Production, Editing and Operations to define, target and track productivity and quality metrics
- As needed provide basic post-production retouching services such as path creation, color correction, adjustments, etc.
- Maintain all set space and equipment to ensure optimal operation and quality
- Ensure all production equipment meets lighting color/temperature guidelines and periodically calibrate as needed
- Collaborate with Studio leadership and internal clients as applicable to evolve and/or define new production standards
- Stay current on imaging technologies, equipment and theories and influence production accordingly
- Maintain workflow systems
- Maintain the highest level of quality control of digital and analog deliverables for consistency, accuracy, and completeness against brand standards
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Minimum 3 years photography experience in a creative environment, with an emphasis on e-commerce product photography
- Bachelors Degree in Photography or related field preferred
- 3+ years additional experience in lieu of degree
- Retail product knowledge and/or experience preferred, but not required
- Fluency on Macintosh operating system with advanced proficiency on Adobe Photoshop and Capture One Pro
- Advanced knowledge of digital cameras, lenses, lighting, rigging, photo workflows, image processing and color management
- Strong formal and informal, written and verbal communication skills
- A commercial photography portfolio that demonstrates expertise in applied techniques and a working knowledge of digital photography, lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics
- Knowledge of video, photogrammetry and/or 3D technologies a plus
- Self-motivated, results oriented and well organized
- Able to successfully manage multiple priorities against business goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be curious, fun and calm under pressure
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.