Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/08/2018
Job ID: JN -062018-6295
Evo is seeking a Performance Management Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contact opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Gather, store and scrub data needed for Supply Chain analysis Prepare first and second level analysis on Supply Chain metrics
- Actively participate in the identification of root causes for performance gaps
- Participate in small to medium size projects which are supporting the overall Supply Chain strategy
- Ability to handle most assignments independently, including more complex issues
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience in process management and creation of reports
- Solid knowledge of MS systems
- Bachelor s Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Program management
- Communications management
- Presentation skills
- MS office
- Supply chain
- Process management
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.