Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/16/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5772
Industry: Training Support
Evo is seeking a Global Talent Development and Culture Performance Development Lead for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. The purpose of the Global Talent Development & Performance Development team is to reimagine the approach to Performance Management and equip leaders, managers and employees with the tools, resources and training to put the new approach into practice. The Performance Development Lead will help design and develop tools and resources that will help build capability needed for employees, managers and leaders to take part in a reimagined enterprise-wide Performance Process. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 6/30/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Design and improve resources that help employees and managers understand the importance of Performance Development and their role in the process
- Assist with tactical needs for delivering large scale programs such as:
- Writing employee facing content for internal website that tells a compelling story
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure successful adoption between all cross-functional teams
- Manage various stages of production, including editing, review, translation, etc.
- Create and/or edit tools, training materials, and resources to help employees and managers successfully engage in the Performance Development process
- Assist in building and executing an effective communication plan to ready Leadership, HR, and employees for the new approach to Performance Development
- Instructional Design design and build training materials
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to build and execute communications plans for multiple audiences using multiple channels
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to recognize and work with the unique needs of different teams and departments
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Design experience with inDesign a plus
- Practical experience in Design Thinking methodologies a plus
- Managing multiple deliverables and timelines at once
- Upholding high integrity, premier quality and a sense of humor in the midst of a fast-paced environment with evolving targets
- Partnering with leadership and cross-functional teams
- Implementing high impact initiatives to support organizational objectives
- Presenting to different audiences verbally, in writing, and in presentations
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.