Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/30/2018
Job ID: JN -072018-6423
Evo is seeking a PeopleSoft Developer for our Portland Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 12+ months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- 7+ years combination of education, and/or work experience in Computer/Information Technology or directly-related field
- Experience utilizing technical features in PeopleTools release 8.53 or higher
- 3-5 years experience with full Life Cycle upgrade
- 3-5 years experience developing and maintaining systems integration using Integration Broker
- 3-5 years experience using PeopleCode Application packages
- Proficient experience using PeopleTools 8.53 or higher
- Working experience applying Image Updates using PUM
- Strong level coding and development skills
- Working experience developing reports using XML Publisher
- Working experience with application upgrades in PeopleTools
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Security
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2 applications
- Working experience gathering and analyzing user requirements, performing fit/gap analysis, and developing prototypes
- Demonstrated ability to understand a client's business quickly and translate that understanding into a well-designed IT solution
- Proven analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Should be able to provide accurate problem analysis to the client and follow up with documentation
- Provide a sustainable IT infrastructure by supplying cross training and functional documentation
- Experience working in a large production environment
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 1+ years experience using PeopleSoft Test Framework
- 1+ years experience using AWE workflow
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 or HCM 9.2
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.