Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -032018-5968
Evo is seeking a Payroll Tax Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Approver for payroll aspects of system and tax updates and enhancements
- Accurate assessment and development of business requirements
- Partner in cross function initiatives to implement improvements to systems and processes
- Accountable for ensuring that systems configuration meets regulatory compliance
- Manages special projects as assigned
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Monitor, test and validate system and tax updates
- Experience with process design work
- Experience with wage type configuration, symbolic accounts, off cycle workbench and garnishment configuration
- Analytical skills, attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Associate's Degree (Community College, MBO)
- Bachelors Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Multi-state payroll tax
- Regulatory compliance
- Business requirements
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.