Portland Metro Area,
Industry: SW Developer - Full-Stack
Job Number: JN -102018-6595
Evo is seeking an Oracle Application Developer for our downtown Portland Client at their Tualatin location. You will design, develop, extend and support Oracle CC&B / MDM Application extensions and batch programs. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 4/26/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or closely related field
- Hands on design & development experience using OUAF (Oracle Utilities Application Framework) and Java
- Batch program development & troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of CC&B and/or MDM data model
- Good understanding of relational database design & Oracle SQL skills
- Strong knowledge using Hibernate Query Language, XAI Web Services and CCB Configuration Tools (MO's, BO's, Scripts, portals, UI maps, Zones, and XPath)
- Experience with Oracle Utilities SDK and Eclipse
- Coding and Unit Testing
- Understand and follow version control and coding standards
- Hands-on Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) and/or Meter Data Management (MDM) implementation experience
- Broad functional knowledge of CC&B and/or MDM in at least 2-3 core functional areas (Billing, Payments, Credit & Collection, Financials, Device & Measuring Component, Service Point & Device Installation, Measurements, VEE and Usage Subscription etc.)
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Oracle CC&B and/or MDM configuration, including user security - mapping business requirements to application/security configurations
- Ability to convert functional specification into detailed configuration workbook
- Oracle Utilities Operational Device Management (ODM) implementation experience
- UNIX scripting experience
- Appworx Scheduler Job/Flow development experience
- Dev Ops / scripting experience
- Oracle SOA/OSB development experience
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.