Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/27/2018
Job ID: JN -072018-6416
Evo is seeking an Ops Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 9/1/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist with the execution of programs and events in support of athletes and/or categories defined by the sports marketing team and connected to the category marketing plans
- Manage inventory and product for specific areas of defined sports marketing group, providing insights and analysis to ensure right product at right time for athletes
- May participate in product selection
- Validate category data to be utilized in budget and program planning tied to the sports marketing strategic plan
- Manage parts of seasonal product and marketing plans for category athletes; track and analyze
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Relevant sports industry connections, history and knowledge
- Bachelor s Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Experience with V-lookup and Pivot Tables
- Attention to detail
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.