Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/14/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6167
Industry: Program Manager
Evo is seeking Operations Program Manager for our Beaverton Client. They are looking for an innovative and highly motivated Program Manager to join our effort to be a premier online destination. The team works across the organization to initiate, track and ultimately deliver world class product experiences across the globe on .com and commerce enabled apps. The team works with our geographies to understand what products they are delivering to our consumers and when so and ensures copy, image and attribution activities are completed.
They are looking for someone with the ability to manage multiple workflows across internal and external teams to ensure accurate and quality delivery of product assets on .com. As a Project Manager, you will be expected to manage stakeholders on a day to day basis, be a strong collaborator, act as a conduit to and support relationships with workflow owners and be results oriented while advocating for the best possible solution for our consumers, both internal and external.
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Identify gaps in seasonal readiness performance and engage workflow leads on improvement programs
- Drive alignment across image, copy, translation and other workflows to ensure timely asset development
- Communicate product asset development progress and results to partners across the organization and globe
- Increase geo-global partnership through by driving weekly operational triage sessions with key operations partners
- Analyze requests from key stakeholders for enhancements to current processes and tools
- Partner with technical resources to implement improvements and changes to workflow tools and reporting dashboards
- Maintain prioritization of asset delivery for launch and confidential products
- Develop and maintain image release dates for launch and confidential products and communicate schedules to workflow leads and GEO and product contacts
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with additional work experience
- Minimum 5 years Operational and/ or Project Management or related experience
- Ability to work under extremely tight disciplined timelines
- Demonstrated management, interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to clarify or resolve discrepancies
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.