Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -092018-6538
Evo is seeking an On-Demand Expert for our Beaverton Client. As the On Demand Expert, you'll provide support of the pre- or post- sale process by having direct interaction with consumers via live messaging through an app. Duties will include resolving issues, facilitate order placement and answering specific/technical questions across all category channels. You will also assist with general questions regarding the membership program along with helping consumers to become a part of the family. As a subject matter expert, your knowledge and passion for each sport will create a premium consumer experience while assisting with the growth of each brand. You will provide recommendations and feedback to our digital and brand partners to amplify the consumer experience while continually keeping yourself up to date on current market and competitor trends.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Respond directly to consumers through our live messaging business model
- Proactively sell product based on knowing the specific needs of the consumer, offering suitable alternatives when product is not available
- Drive the relationship with the consumer through constant communication maintaining a proactive approach
- Maintain key performance indicators (kpi's) for coverage and service
- Communicate professionally with Consumers, Operations Management, Sales Management and Sales Representatives through effective verbal and written communication
- Monitor current consumer, retail and competitor trends within each industry through all available forms of print, internet and social media.
- Place orders for new product and assist consumers with order tracking and delivery
- Respond to general questions and help facilitate issue resolution in a timely manner
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required
- 3 years' directly related work experience in customer/consumer service required
- 2 years' related work experience in lieu of a degree
- General knowledge of each specific sport category
- Familiar with consumer, market trends and major retailers
- Strong team and customer service orientation required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate well through written communications
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.