Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/02/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-5976
Industry: Work Comp Adjuster
Evo is looking for an Oregon Certified Worker's Compensation Claim's Examiner for our Beaverton Client. You will utilize your knowledge of workers compensation to independently investigate, evaluate and resolve assigned claims in order to achieve appropriate outcomes. In this position, you will administer and resolve claims in a timely manner in accordance with legal statutes, policy provisions, and company guidelines. This is contract to hire opportunity.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Investigate claims as reported and determine injured workers eligibility for worker's compensation benefits in the state of Oregon
- Administers indemnity and medical benefits for valid worker's compensation claims
- Manage the progressions of the claims process through collaboration with physicians, nurses, attorneys and other parties, as needed
- Add value in a work environment that supports participative decision making and creative claims management
- Review for subrogation and takes the steps necessary to initiate recovery efforts
- All file handling must be within Oregon State statutes, client claims, handles guidelines, company best practices
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 5+ years experience handling OR work comp claims must hold OR work comp certification
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.