Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/01/2018
Job ID: JN -062018-6263
Industry: Graphic Design
Evo is seeking a North America Design Lead for our Beaverton Client. You will be responsible for shaping the overall design aesthetic of the Geography's presentation materials (both internal and external facing). Reporting to the Senior Director of NA Strategy, the role will serve as the in-house designer for key strategic design and communications efforts including: Corporate presentations to the Executive Leadership, NA Sales strategy and account presentations and Functional/Category Leadership presentations. Additionally, the Design Lead will act as a Brand liaison with NA Sales overseeing all marketing initiatives to ensure that images and messages appropriately contribute to brand identity and voice. This will require a close relationship with the Brand Ops team to stay current on key brand stories and initiatives to ensure they are delivered to the teams when needed. The Design Lead will also provide members of the categories/functions coaching and trainings on design & visual storytelling skills, with clear art direction and communication in order to maintain brand standards. The Design Lead will continuously look to improve efficiencies throughout the Geography where duplicative design/visual work is being created and provide tools to the teams to streamline processes and elevate the quality of work. The scope of this role includes but is not limited to brand design, image design, environmental design direction, copywriting, speech writing, & presentation writing. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIRMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 3-5 years of progressively technically sophisticated graphic design experience
- Proficient ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography, ideation, color theory, use of texture, spacing, and scale, visual presentation development and layout that is supported by a portfolio of non-computer-based creative art and graphic design
- Strong familiarity with current trends, color, and design
- Must be computer literate using Macintosh computer design applications
- Effective oral and written communications skills in local market language, including presentations
- Ability to woork cooperatively with staff, share ideas and develop effective responses
- Proven ability to work in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands, and changes
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Budget management
- Color theory
- Cost control
- Product design
- Project development
- Project management
- Design management
- Retail marketing
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.