Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/12/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5881
Evo is seeking a NetSuite Administrator for our Southeast Portland Client. As a member of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Team, the NetSuite Administrator is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of new features and configurations within the client s NetSuite ERP system. This position will work closely with colleagues throughout the organization to identify opportunities for using NetSuite to improve process efficiency, provide analytic insights and support business growth and needs. This position manages day to day NetSuite administration, SuiteScript development, proactive maintenance, advanced technical support, and integrations with third party applications such as their SalesForce CRM, HighJump Route Administrator and retail Point-of-Sale systems. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Provides primary system administration for NetSuite and additional support for other enterprise applications including SalesForce, HighJump, Square, and Cropster
- Works with Finance, Operations, and other teams to design and build new processes within NetSuite
- Creates and edits dashboards, saved searches, reports, workflows, KPIs, and forms
- Writes and maintains user stories and test plans to ensure that new features and/or configurations meet business and technical requirements
- Manages enterprise application-related incident response and enhancement requests; analyzes and documents problems, recommends solutions, and initiates corrective action
- Contributes to projects and change efforts, functioning as the NetSuite Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Adheres to the Change Management process, functioning as a change owner responsible for planning, testing, documenting, and implementing changes for enterprise applications and services
- Creates and/or modifies SuiteScript/BackBone code and technical documentation
- Leads communication and support activities, including periodic meetings with departments throughout the company to assess needs and provide training on optimal usage of systems and processes
- Maintains user access in NetSuite and other applications, in conjunction with IT and Human Resources
- Interacts with 3rd party providers, including NetSuite consultants and application reps
- Assists IT Service Desk escalations as needed, including opening, documenting and closing tickets,
and providing support via phone, email, video conferencing and in person
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Associate s degree required or commensurate combination of experience and certifications; Bachelor s degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or related field preferred
- 2+ years of ERP administration experience; NetSuite is a big plus
- Experience with system integrations and implementations
- General understanding of finance/accounting techniques and practices
- Experience with manufacturing and/or supply chain a plus
- Excellent communication, collaboration and analytical skills
- Verifiable experience, education or certifications sufficient to demonstrate required proficiencies
- Grace under pressure
- Results oriented
- Demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for coffee
- Ability to sit continuously at a computer
- Carry weight, lift lift up to 5 pounds frequently and up to 20 occasionally
- May be required to travel to remote offices; travel no more than 15%
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.