Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/05/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5732
Industry: Release Management
Evo is seeking a Mobile Release Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Optimize the capability of the IT infrastructure and services to deliver cost effective and sustained level of application availability
- Develop complex tools and processes in the support of continuous integration & continuous deployment
- Manage MDM systems for in-house mobile app deployments
- Manage mobile app releases to Global and local China App Stores
- Recommends improvements as indicated based on analysis of current techniques and perceived imperfections
- Manage the continuous integration environment for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile application builds
- Manage the source code repository for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile
- Manage mobile infrastructure setup for iOS, Android and Windows
- Manage the mobile application signing for iOS, Android and Windows Mobile apps
- Manage the infrastructure associated with application release (HockeyApp, Urban Airship, Crittercism, etc)
- Manage and create release candidate mobile apps to their respective marketplaces (Apple App Store, Google Play, Marketplace, etc)
- Manage mobile deployments for both consumer and enterprise apps (including Apple VPP store)
- Manage iOS push notifications and Google cloud messaging setup for mobile apps
- Manage provisioning profiles and certificates for developers and mobile apps
- Manage mobile app feature associated infrastructure on iOS, Android and Windows (Game center, Push notifications, Google Maps API, cloud messaging etc)
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Configuration and management of Jenkins (or similar) CI infrastructure
- Strong shell & python scripting.
- Xcode and signing (command-line) of iOS applications
- Android SDK and signing of Android apk files
- Management of GIT and SVN source code repository infrastructure
- General OS X, Linux and Windows administration
- Familiarity with artifact repositories and OTA mobile app installation systems (Test Flight, HockeyApp, etc)
- Familiar with basic sell scripting
- Familiar with Atlasssian tools like JIRA and Stash
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.