Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/02/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5717
Industry: Application Engineer
Evo is seeking Senior Quality Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 12/29/18, with an extension based on fit, need, and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures
- Conducts software inspection, testing, verification, and validation
- Implements software development and maintenance processes and methods
- Ensures measures meet acceptable reliability standards
- Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives
- Ensures that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives, and/or contract
- Reviews software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements
- Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Performs or directs verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.