Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/07/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6130
Evo is seeking a Merchandising Operations Specialist for our Beaverton Client. As the Merchandising Operations Specialist, you'll play a key role in the Category Merchandising teams through accurate input and maintenance of all category line plan data and timely communication of all updated information. You'll manage data across multiple systems and develop an understanding of the architecture of the line, category construct and assortment process. You will also organize and maintain the category product samples and assist Merchants in setting up for key meetings. In addition, you'll participate in ad hoc cross-category projects as assigned.
The role is perfect for a team player with drive, curiosity, and strong interpersonal skills. You know how to build relationships and deliver results in a complex and fast-paced environment.
This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Merchandising, Marketing or related field
- Additional 2 years' related experience in lieu of a degree
- Relevant experience in a product, merchandising, retail sales or buying role is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills both formal and informal
- Ability to learn quickly
- Proficient information seeking skills and drive for results
- Ability to work independently, balance multiple priorities at once and meet tight deadlines
- Tolerance for ambiguity
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of MMX and A//V preferred
- Ability to lift and carry samples and bags weighing up to 50 lbs
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.