Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/12/2018
Job ID: JN -072018-6382
Industry: Merchandise Planner
Evo is seeking a Merchandise Planner for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Acts as an expert in building Consumer Right Assortments for assigned category & location
- Briefs the product engine on the needs of the consumer for both the category/geography and upcoming trends
- May work across the product engines to ensure that product is being created with the retail end in mind
- Edits the product line for assigned location and category using both directed assortment and selecting the line outside of the global core product with a goal of meeting revenue targets
- Builds directed assortments that supports category vision, working with geographies with retail end in mind
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Consumer insights
- Market insights
- Product management
- Retail marketing
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.