Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/21/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6205
Industry: Content Management
Evo is seeking an eLearning Designer for our Beaverton Client. The Global Marketplace Operations (MPO) team develops and drives commercial supply chain strategies to enable an elevated retail experience for our consumers right product, right place, right time. We obsess delivery precision. We optimize for service and cost. We deliver speed where it matters most. We enable the connected marketplace. And through it all, we create sustainable supply chain innovation. If you want to be close to the consumer, personally contributing to their experience, then you want to join our team! This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Creation of graphic content in support of various communication efforts and delivery methods, including creation of templates applied across various platforms, translation of concepts and key messages into visual themes, adapting content as necessary specific to the culture and visual brand
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Creation of eLearning solutions including understanding and application of ADDIE, Digital eLearning, ability to determine the right medium for the project (e.g. ILT/WBT or documentation) and coaching stakeholders in content creation
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Technologies - Adobe Creative Cloud, typography and use of font styles, Mac OS and Windows experience, SharePoint foundation and architecture, HTML, CSS, content administration, UX/UI, ability to work natively in several types of web browsers
- Design - visual and graphic design, including development of script, storyboard and design concepts, selecting optimal forms of media necessary to communicate complex ideas through simple and compelling visual products
- Organized - strong project management and self-management capability, including ability to set and meet realistic deadlines and production schedules, including same-day deadlines with high levels of ambiguity
- Analytical - problem-solving, including conducting research, analyzing and synthesizing information, with a high attention to detail
- Communication effective stakeholder engagement style, collaborating with and guiding SME's ranging from tech expert to novice as well as program teams to determine objectives and acquire the professional and quality content necessary to achieve efficient, sustainable solution-based approaches and outcomes
- Flexibility - high tolerance for ambiguity, adapting as necessary to best serve project needs, remaining open to feedback throughout the editing process
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.