Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/06/2018
Job ID: JN -072018-6372
Evo is seeking a Marketing Billing Specialist for our Beaverton Client. The Billing Specialist is a detail-oriented, organized, positive team player who is responsible for tracking, requesting and processing purchase orders and invoices across the Performance Marketing function. They support Performance Marketing specialists and managers on the day-to-day costs and quality while remaining flexible and focused on delivering timely purchase orders. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 9/30/18.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Processes invoices and requests POs
- Obsesses the PO spreadsheet and manages the timely deliverables of all invoices
- Uses best practices for vendor billing management
- Builds strong relationships with vendors accounts departments
- Partner with vendor support to resolve any issues related to vendors, open POs and invoices
- Enable Performance Marketing team to seamlessly run the day-to-day project schedules to ensure timely and budget-conscious delivery
- Responsible for tracking and managing the project budgets
- Raises risks and opportunities to operations manager, as well as Performance Marketing team
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- College degree or relevant work experience required
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports
- Experience working with vendor management and communicating across multiple cross functional teams
- Ability to manage a wide variety of activities and functions simultaneously
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.