Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/09/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5874
Evo is seeking an MPO Services Epic Owner for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 9/30/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develops vision, strategy and deliverables of the assigned project
- Ensures projects are aligned with business strategies and budgets
- Owns the business case for the project, establishes and maintains cross functional and regional coordination
- Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding project objectives operating within financial and resource constraints
- Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team
- Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed
- Ensures proper Project Management staffing for all projects; helps develop project objectives and project scope
- Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects' cost, schedule and / or performance
- Chairs program steering committee meetings
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 6-8 years professional experience; 3-4 years project/program management experience delivering global or multiple regional projects experience with formal project management methodology
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 or 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Strong Communication & Influencing Skill
- Deliver Results
- Communication between technical and non-technical teams
- SAFe / Agile
- Strong understanding of Metrics and how to use them
- Writing Stories for Backlog
- Business case
- Program management
- Project management
- API service management
- Cloud project experience
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.