Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/30/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6091
Evo is seeking a Logistics Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Plans and co-ordinates the national and international movement of goods
- Ensures that goods loading and transportation processing is handled on time and in line with customer needs
- Coordinates and leads the work of external providers
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Has solid knowledge of national and international transportation policies and practices
- Trade or Supply Chain industry
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Economics is preferred
- Supply chain
- Excel 2010
- Data analytics
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.