Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/04/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6120
Industry: Android Developer
Evo is seeking a Lead iOS Engineer for our Beaverton Client. You will help create consumer software and services used by all of client's consumer mobile applications. As a Lead iOS Engineer, you will work with Product and Design to scope and size stories; lead the breakdown of stories into technical design and implementation tasks; collaborate with other team leads to create cross-system designs; draft and lead the implementation of software architecture; exemplify how to write and review code; and act on data feedback to decide what to build next. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Expert commissioner, author, and reviewer of software design proposals
- Expert author of Swift and Objective-C code
- Inquiring and expert author and debugger of multi-threaded code
- Expert and skeptical debugger of end-to-end system issues
- Seasoned and pedagogical reviewer of code
- Leader in an agile environment
- Able to advise and motivate other team members
- Persuasive and thoughtful communicator
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.