Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/24/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6067
Evo is seeking a Product Associate for our Beaverton Client. They are looking for an analytically driven Product Associate or Business Systems Analyst who will own product definition, prioritize work and ensure alignment across multiple teams. The successful candidate will create detailed product requirements and work closely with Engineering, QA, Release Management and stakeholder teams to successfully maintain the products. The candidate will have KLO ownership of global price management products, working with Engineering and Support teams. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Works independently with minimal guidance from Product Management outside of prioritization; works on a team which supports a complex, highly integrated, or higher risk product with multiple customers; may help stand-up a new product; may work on more than one product
- Be a Product advocate; can describe the Product, its value, how it works, how it is adopted, speak to upcoming changes and tailor the information to the audience
- Understand the Product Roadmap and use knowledge of future features to improve current stories and tests
- Assist in customer adoption through personal interaction and written documentation
- Identify, escalate, and remove roadblocks, triage defects, and provide clarity from customers on issues where appropriate
- Work directly with customers and team members to capture details of Feature requirements, understand use cases, collect samples, and find tests; apply knowledge of Product and business drivers to enhance work
- Write and refine stories for clarity, business value, and acceptance criteria with guidance from Product Management
- Work with Team to translate any internal "Enablers" into value driven stories
- Assess, provide input and potential improvements to Product Owner on impact to business partners' current processes and their current use of the Product
- Conduct feature mapping, gap analysis, data flow to help assess business implications of feature, tool, or platform
- Conduct analysis to determine how features are performing, level of customer satisfaction, and provide innovative suggestions for improvements
- Highlight risks, escalate impacts and assist in developing and analyzing possible innovative solutions for complex issues
- Conduct Product demos
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Develops partnerships and works closely with business team members to understand and document day in the life and usability requirements through storyboards, wireframes, user interface specifications and other documentation
- Performs data analysis to influence and inform key decisions and requirements gathering
- Partners with both internal and external technology, analytics and engineering teams to deliver top quality solutions
- Creates integration context diagrams and associated systems process models to aid in clarity
- Works closely with Business functional analyst and business customer to ensure information and integration requirements are clearly understood and resolve any conflicts
- Creates and maintains paper prototypes, User Interface (UI) storyboards and UI specifications by working closely with functional analysts and Business team members
- Participates in creating the organization, navigation, and the look-n-feel of the UI for the application in collaboration with systems/functional analysts and Business team members
- Defines test scenarios based on business processes and may participate in integration testing when needed
- Conducts usability User Acceptance Tests (UAT) with business teams
- Familiarity with SQL, AWS & SAS
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 or 6 years directly relevant work experience
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.