Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 07/05/2018
Job ID: JN -072018-6368
Industry: Application Development
Evo is seeking a Junior BI Developer for our downtown Portland Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 12/28/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Responsible for developing new and enhancing existing Reports and Dashboards in OBIEE using presentation features including drill-down / dynamics, cascading style sheets, pivot tables, visualizations and tabular reports with local and global filters
- Responsible for creating, configuring, customizing and maintaining repository design to support custom subject areas and modifications to existing Oracle BI applications
- Responsible for ETL design and development for a consolidated reporting solution that integrates the client's enterprise system data
- Responsible for end user support, break/fix and enhancements to existing enterprise data warehouse solutions
- Support OBIA/OBIEE and source system data extract technologies including the resolution of performance issues and the development of new dashboards, reports, and metrics
- Other BI functional and technical support, as required
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience implementing enterprise-scale Business Intelligence (BI) systems with an understanding and ability to apply leading practice design principles to BI projects
- Experience in OBIEE, developing Reports and Dashboards with multiple views using presentation features; including drill-down / dynamics, cascading style sheets, pivot tables, visualizations and tabular with local and global filters
- Experience in OBIEE creating, configuring, customizing and maintaining repository design to support custom subject areas and modifications to out of the box Oracle BI applications
- Experience in Extraction, Transformation, Loading (ETL) data from various sources into data warehouses and data marts using Informatica Power Center (Repository Manager, Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Metadata Manger), Power Exchange and Power Connect
- Experience with the Data Warehouse Administration Console (DAC) to configure, manage and load the Oracle Business Analytics Warehouse
- Custom data warehouse design experience using Star Schema/Snowflake modelling, OLAP/ROLAP tools, Fact and Dimensions tables, physical and logical data modelling, and Oracle Designer
- Good verbal and written skills with the ability to connect and educate client's technical team with regard to BI topics and future design vision
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.