Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/21/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5788
Industry: SW Developer - Java
Evo is seeking a Java Developer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java
- Experience designing REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
- Experience building scalable services in AWS
- Experience with developing automated unit tests and managing and executing unit tests using tools such as TestNG or JUnit
- Experience developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications in a complex architectural landscape
- Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins, or TeamCity CI frameworks
- Experience writing automated unit and integration tests using JUnit or TestNG testing frameworks
- Able to maintain the build and deployment process through use of build integration tools
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience developing ecommerce based web applications
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Experience using and scaling NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo or Couchbase
- Experience developing in a TDD environment or a strong desire to learn
- Experience in a Blue/Green deployment model
- Experience in a Continuous Delivery (CD) environment
- Experience designing and implementing performance tests
- Experience designing instrumentation into code and using and integrating with software & logging analysis tools such as New Relic & Splunk
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.