Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/18/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6191
Evo is seeking an Industrial Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develops, designs, and plans equipment and machine layouts, workflow, and safety precautions to maximize utilization of plant and manufacturing facilities
- Ensures compliance with established industry safety and design standards and guidelines
- Evaluates worker productivity and recommends improvements to increase manpower efficiency
- Tracks productivity rates and time standards for work
- Provides training and coaching to improve rates and lower risk of injury
- Facilitates training in Process Improvement ideas and techniques
- Assists teams in identifying and modifying processes to increase efficiency and productivity
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- May be required to perform a wide variety of physical tasks which are generally basic, repetitive, and routine in nature
- May be required to sit or stand for long periods of time, in addition to being required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, push, or pull
- May be frequently required to reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel small and medium sized components while operating machinery and exerting force or lift up to 50 pounds
- May be called upon to perform physical and quality checks requiring sufficient visual acuity to identify quality flaws and distinguish colors on small components
- May be required to work with toxic or caustic chemicals, and be exposed to fumes or airborne particles
- May be required to work with or near large machinery and moving mechanical parts so they may be subject to higher noise levels, vibration, and there may be a risk of electrical shock
- Additional physical requirements for this job may be available from facility HR
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Process improvement
- Visual components and simul8
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.