Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/08/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5743
Industry: Image Editor
Evo is looking for a Part-Time Image Editor for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Create and maintain a library of product photo images (print-ready, web-ready, hi-res, lo-res, etc.) to standards for accuracy, detail, and organization through production artists
- Ensures deadlines are met and image quality standards are maintained
- Facilitates photography of product samples for digital image creation
- Communicates with photo studio to ensure images meet standards for layout and quality
- Communicates need dates and coordinates samples
- Keep abreast of current technology and industry standard tools for Photographic Techniques/standards & 3D technology
- Advise IT partners on technology requirements
- Support testing and implementation of new tools and processes
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Photoshop experience
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.