Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -082018-6511
Evo is seeking a Workplace Investigator for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 12/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develops initial departmental plans for the business unit, including business, production and/or organizational priorities, aligned with the global ER COE strategy; drives strategy across business units
- Through a consultative style, provides counsel to business managers, employees and other HR professionals with complex performance management, policy and medical/sickness leave matters
- Conducts fact findings into allegations of complex policy violations; communicates in a manner that builds capability and confidence
- Partners with key stakeholders / other COEs (Corporate Audit, Loss Prevention, Security, Legal, Risk Management) as appropriate to assess alleged misconduct and develop systemic, sustainable solutions
- Facilitate COE related skill building workshops for business managers, HR Direct and HRBP communities as requested
- Assist in developing ER related materials
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 3-5 years experience in employee or labor relations
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills in local market language, including meeting facilitation and presentation skills
- Influences and presents effectively to senior leaders, employees and other HR disciplines within the business unit
- Adopts and exemplifies a consultative style and approach
- Ability to asses complex situations and identify appropriate responses effectively and efficiently
- Fosters teamwork, trust and inclusion
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience
- Loss prevention
- PHR certification
- aRisk management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Excel
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.