Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/01/2018
Job ID: JN -062018-6266
Industry: HR Systems
Evo is seeking an HR Contact Center Advisor for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Serves as a first point of contact for current and former employees questions on HR policies and/or processes
- Receives customer requests and where appropriate, redirects to the relevant internal and external parties for resolution
- Reviews and selects product and sub product types in Case Management system and documents down requests
- Provides self-service support through guiding employees step by step on their SAP transactions or responding to other information requests or concerns; generates requests trend for managements review and actions
- Ensures that customers questions are fully addressed and escalating complex/difficult questions to 2nd Tier (per Tier 2 Assignment Guidelines)
- Completes customer request and delivers closing script on a timely basis
- Initiates Customer Satisfaction Survey and identifies key call-outs for contact inquiry improvements
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Customer service skills
- Verbal & written communication skills
- Hands-on HR transactional experience
- High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Call center environment
- Customer service
- Diverse team
- Human resources
- Organizational skills
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Retail sales
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.