Portland Metro Area,
Industry: HR Systems
Job Number: JN -052018-6128
Evo is seeking a Benefits Specialist for our Beaverton Client at their Hillsboro location. As the Benefits Leave Specialist, you'll be responsible for assisting with Benefits Leave case management for their North American employee population. Further duties include assisting with the administration of leave continuation, including Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) accommodations and return-to-work management.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- With oversight from the benefit/leave analyst, assist in the handling of Leave case management.
- Entering appropriate information into the HR System (SAP), including payroll and time management
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to manage ADA accommodation requests, including employees, managers, and our Leave vendor
- You will be using the daily management of the RightNow system including the monitoring and administering of benefit tickets. In these tickets you will update and correct, if needed, the employee's information in SAP
- Additional responsibilities include the running of weekly and quarterly reports for vendors and colleagues
- Project management skills and experience are a plus
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business or related field
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in HR field
- Experience and knowledge of the ADA and other relevant leave regulations (i.e. FMLA)
- Strong written and communication skills
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Ability to manage tight timelines
- Strong attention to details
- Project management experience preferred
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.