Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/08/2018
Job ID: JN -102017-5403
Industry: Graphic Design
Evo's Client, near Hood River, is seeking a Graphic Designer to joining their new Marketing office in Downtown Portland. The Graphic Designer will work on the following project examples: email campaign imagery and layouts, product catalogs, print advertising, look-books, website imagery and graphics, social media content, retail and tradeshow support materials, product and lifestyle photoshoots, and on-product branding.
This is a contract to hire position.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Create visual compositions to connect, inform and inspire our horse loving and riding customers
- Will be able to integrate the brand story and visual identity with fresh creative across multiple touch-points
- Hands-on position requires proven ability to take projects from concept to production, covering printed materials and on-product branding, to working with imagery and graphics for social, web and email
- Work closely with our marketing and product staff to identify seasonal stories, and then help create a plan for campaign ideation, from storyline development to content creation and final deliverables
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- 2+ years as a professional Graphic Designer
- Strong design and production skillset using the latest Adobe Creative Suite and standard tools of a modern design studio
- Must have ability to code using HTML and CSS
- Ability to work creatively with apparel illustrations, studio and on-location imagery to communicate seasonal stories
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to work confidently under pressure, meet vital deadlines, and execute multiple tasks simultaneously
- Positive and clear verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate design concepts effectively
- Ability to incorporate feedback and guidance on design concepts during presentations
- Ability to collaborate with other staff and partners and positively contribute to the success of the group
- Knowledge of athletic apparel trends and equestrian community a plus
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.