Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/20/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-6053
Industry: Application Engineer
Evo is seeking a Global Store Launch Enablement Engineering Lead for our Beaverton Client. You will lead a program to enable high performing Launch experience for Global Store countries. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develops code, configures applications, and defines job schedules for high-risk, highly complex requirements
- Installs software and software updates for critical systems
- Executes and is responsible for the deployment of code across environments
- Approves and conducts design and code reviews
- Creates critical-path, high-risk, advanced and/or cross-functional technical designs
- Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design
- Contributes to database design and ensures consistent technical approach within the department
- Participates and contributes to the client's overall architectural footprint, direction, and standards
- Performs application support, problem solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources
- Contributes to technical solutions by performing technical analysis and identifying options and solutions
- Contributes to the RFP process
- Identifies technical issues and determines options for issue resolution and risk mitigation
- Defines and communicates requirements for technical environments and determines the technical scope for projects
- Creates and applies architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments
- Establishes, maintains, and applies coding/configuration standards and best practices
- May review and approve test plan, test execution, and validation of test
- Conducts performance monitoring and analyze performance against benchmarks
- Analyze business requirements and create performance testing scenarios that ensure application performance meets customer needs
- Review and approve performance test results, recommendations, and tuning results
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Amazon DYNAMODB
- Application performance
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.