Evo is seeking a Transition Manager for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
- Drive TM principles and methodology across medium to large regional or global initiatives
- Lead and develop training materials to support Change and Transition and act as content provider for training materials related to transition management
- Develop the TM communication strategy and communication plan for specific initiatives to generate momentum, raise awareness and influence behaviors across the organization
- Align on best practices with other Transition Managers and stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global TM network, forums, etc
- Act as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for regional or global strategic change initiatives
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- 8 or more years in Transition Management
- Experience translating project scope into thorough change impact assessments and stakeholder maps
- Experience developing strategic communication deliverables, facilitating training sessions, and delivering workshops for enterprise client projects
- Experience driving TM project delivery across the spectrum of assessment, training, communication, and adoption management actions
- Must have experience managing and/ or working on change initiatives in support of projects that drive process and technology transformation
- Experience working in ambiguous environments to bring structure to the structure-less and quickly adapt to changing requirements
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Career history that demonstrates progressive responsibilities and accountability
- 3-6+ years of business analysis, project management, change management, and/or management consulting experience
- Bachelor s degree required; MBA preferred
- Industry experience in supply chain, commercial operations preferred
- Certifications in any of the following: Prosci ADKAR, SAFe, Project Management Professional (PMP), Lean Six Sigma
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.