Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/01/2018
Job ID: JN -062018-6264
Industry: Graphic Design
Evo is seeking a Global L&D Instructional Designer for our Beaverton Client. As a Global L&D Instructional Designer, you accomplish this by developing and sustaining world- class, impactful learning and performance solutions for our North America and global geographies.
You'll identify specific training needs and gaps for assigned projects against required capabilities. You'll design, develop, deliver (primarily through our train-the-trainer model) and evaluate training solutions to ensure efficiency and optimize learning and performance for our call center athletes. You will also partner with Quality and Operations stakeholders, and outsourced vendor partners to build relationships and ensure learning-focused processes, tools, programs, and expectations are followed appropriately.
You'll share your instructional design expertise, serving as a resource for the team, developing engaging training for assigned projects, optimizing effectiveness by leveraging various delivery techniques, e.g., learner-led, instructor-led, e-Learning via Storyline, etc.) that will elevate skills and increase key functional capabilities through partnership with SMEs. You'll develop training materials to enable delivery of world-class learning programs to ensure learning efficiency and optimized learning and performance for our contact center athletes and other internal teams that support .com. You will partner with stakeholders and outsourced partners to create training that elevates skills and increases functional capabilities and new hire efficiency. You will maintain a global-mindset and partner with the greater Learning & Development community to create innovative learning solutions that align to global business strategies.
This contract opportunity is scheduled through 12/31/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop scalable and sustainable learning programs for internal and vendor-partner athletes
- Passionate about instructional design and content creation
- Ability to develop content utilizing various delivery methods (learner-led, classroom, eLearning, etc.)
- Be an advocate for internal and vendor-partner athletes and deliver relevant, efficient and effective training, resulting in behavioral change
- Partner with Global Consumer Services business and other stakeholders to develop key relationships for consistent, effective work to happen
- Develop knowledge and expertise for assigned projects and programs and their expected learning outcomes
- Follow our systematic training methodology process, which includes creating and managing individual project plans, timelines, and deliverables to efficiently and effectively deliver learning programs
- Analyze and manage evaluations and learning and business metrics for programs, aligned with business and team impacts
- Create engaging, compelling and creative digital and print communications deliverables across Global Consumer Services to inform news, events, recaps, culture, strategic business direction, etc.
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Call center work experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Education, Business, Adult learning, Instructional Design or a related field
- 3 years of professional work experience creating training programs
- Experience training evaluation
- Experience effectively writing/creating multiple, complex training programs for a variety of learning delivery methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence across various leadership levels
- Knowledge of instructional design and adult learning theory
- Experience in consulting, designing and delivering training content to all level of employees in a global retail organization
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making and learning solutions
- Experience working in a global business environment preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines
- Understanding of adult learning theory
- Storyline experience preferred
- Strong time management skills required
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize a varied workload
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently and/or in a diverse team environment
- Ability to quickly understand new information and situations and capable of making sound business decisions
- Experience in training project management
- Ability to work weekends and flexible hours
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% time
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.