Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -112018-6664
Evo is seeking a Global Demand Planning Analyst for our Beaverton Client. You will provide operational support to execute global demand planning reporting and distribution to key stakeholders. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 4/1/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop, execute and report on detailed demand, inventory, purchase and/or delivery plans for categories, customers, or product types
- Analyze data and make recommendations in order to achieve profitability, customer coverage and inventory goals
- Gather, analyze and compile data related to demand and inventory plans
- Audit and ensure validity of data
- Prepare data and graphs in a manner that effectively supports decision making
- Develop and publish regular reports to update management
- Provide clear direction and timely resolution of capacity constraints
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Experience in the Supply Chain and/or in a retail/wholesale buying capacity
- Experience with Supply Chain processes, Inventory/Demand planning and control processes
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Supply chain
- Supply chain management
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.