Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -112018-6715
Evo is seeking a Global Controlling Ops Tool Administrator for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Core Technology Support - Regression:
- Coordinates the end-to-end process for semi-annual releases to our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, SAP. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams to ensure that regression testing related to SAP releases meets process guidelines and expectations
- Develops the semi-annual plans for regression testing, inclusive of the number of tests and the new technology / projects that may require regression testing as a result of an SAP release
- Provides support to Finance business units on requirements for testing related to new releases
- Coordinates testing conducted with off-shore resources through the use of a SharePoint interface where all testing results and workflow are maintained
- Provides updates to leadership on testing results, highlighting areas of risk / concern based on test fails and / or non-completion
- Acts as a liaison to Finance and Technology in order to ensure successful testing has been completed
- Core Technology Support SharePoint:
- Performs day-to-day maintenance of SharePoint sites in use by the Controlling function
- Helps update SharePoint sites based on user s requests
- Supports the development of SharePoint sites based on approved intake. Works with Stakeholders to actively identify requirements. Translates requirements into an applicable SharePoint solution
- Conducts training with users on a small scale to support SharePoint admin knowledge becoming more diffuse; supports development and maintenance of learning guides and FAQs
- Utilizes prioritization skills to determine where to focus tool administration efforts to drive value and connect with corporate objectives
- Utilizes knowledge of accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls to maintain a risk-optimized environment
- Ensures such policies, procedures, and controls are in place and working effectively
- Provides a significant customer service focus to clients
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Preferred - 2-3 years with a Fortune 500/multi-national consumer products company
- Experience with supporting technical applications; has an affinity for technology
- SAP experience a plus
- Intermediate verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate status, issues, and risks with leadership team
- MS Office and good Excel skills (pivot tables, VLOOKUP functions, etc.)
- SharePoint experience
- Customer service and cross-functional interpersonal skills
- Operational process subject matter expertise
- Consistent attention to detail
- Able to develop and implement local processes
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.