Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/25/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6230
Industry: SW Developer - Full-Stack
Evo is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our Beaverton Client. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will bring a passion for creating highly engaging, high quality applications with the potential to reach millions of consumers through the brand. You will join a team of other engineers, product owners, and project managers to develop and grow the .com website. The team is responsible for multiple aspects on and within .com site. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 6-months.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to design solutions and resolve issues
- Work with product owners to understand and raise questions about business requirements
- Write automated unit/E2E tests to validate code changes, and manually test those changes in an integrated environment
- Debug issues found during testing and from the production environment
- Be an active participant in team meetings and process improvement
- Use a variety of tools to manage source code, builds, and deployments
- Suggest and implement ways to improve code base
- Participate in code and design reviews
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred)
- 4+ years' experience as a highly productive developer with front-end technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with business and technical teammates
- Full-stack front-end developer with experience in React/Redux, Express, Node.js
- Knowledgeable with version control systems (Git) and issue tracking tools (JIRA)
- Experience with TDD, which may include Mocha, Chai, Sinon, etc.
- Experience with CD/CI and related tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
- A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- eCommerce experience preferred
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.