Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 02/02/2018
Job ID: JN -022018-5715
Industry: SW Development - Front End
Evo is seeking a Front-End Software Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Not a fit for you, but know someone that might be? Refer them! We have a great referral program where you can earn up to $375 per referral. Find out more at www.evosolutions.com/refer.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of front-end web application development with up-to-date experience in front-end frameworks and practices
- Must be experienced consuming RESTful web services to power a web application front-end
- Languages/Tech Stack
- Hands-on experience with front-end frameworks like React (preferred), Angular or Vue
- Working knowledge of client-side state management strategies
- Integration with RESTful APIs
- Cross-browser application performance optimization
- Writing automated tests (unit)
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile principles
- Modern build strategies for front-end code
- Modern git-based development workflow
- Performing technical code reviews
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.