Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -092018-6522
Evo is seeking a Finance Manager for our Beaverton Client. You will be responsible for financial planning and analysis for the Geography portfolio. You'll partner with Territory Finance teams, Global Finance teams and various subject matter experts (within and outside of Finance) to coordinate the Geography's Forecast deliverables, storytelling and portfolio management. There are 2 positions available and therefore, you will also serve as an in-year expert on either Gross-to-Net or Gross Margin. You will help develop strategies and lead analyses that aid in the decision-making process and ultimately increased profitability for the Geography.
Specifically, these roles will have ownership of Geography forecast coordination, Global/Geography Leadership team Financial updates (e.g. CFO Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, Monthly Finance/Operating Overviews, etc), understanding portfolio risks/opportunities, calendar management and various process optimization projects.
The ideal candidates would enjoy fast paced and dynamic work environments, working across multiple cultures, be able to quickly learn and strive to be self-sufficient with new systems, be able to work with limited oversight and enjoy partnering with and influencing business partners.
This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a Business-related field with an emphasis on Finance
- and/or Accounting, an advanced degree may be acceptable in lieu of 1 year of experience
- Experience with a Fortune 500/multinational consumer products company is preferred
- Relevant previous experience in financial analysis, financial/strategic planning, accounting and/or budgeting
- Strong knowledge of strategic planning, budgeting, and economic profit analysis and knowledge of GAAP is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Strong ability to communicate complex and/or controversial topics and concepts to a wide and diverse audience
- Strong ability to develop high profile, influential and collaborative relationships across teams, functions and layers
- Ability to pass a 5-year background check
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.