Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -092018-6532
Evo is seeking a Finance Analyst for our Beaverton Client. As the Finance Analyst, you will play a key role in helping realize the aggressive strategy. Digital is a key aspect of the client's Consumer Direct Offense chartered with doubling their innovation, speed to market and direct consumer connections. The division is responsible for delivering the technology to drive the client's digital commerce, retail brick and mortar solutions, and mobile app functionality to fuel their future growth. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assists in the preparation and distribution of timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent information to determine progress against strategic plan, budget, forecast, and to support external financial decisions
- Helps interpret and review financial results within assigned area of responsibility
- Performs analysis that aids in the decision-making process and helps improve profitability as well as on new business opportunities, which include scenario and investment analysis
- Monitors that working capital is efficiently and effectively being used (inventory and AR focus)
- Develops and monitors metrics focused on P&L, balance sheet, and free cash flow (such as CACC, ROIC)
- Participates in the development of budgets that incorporate strategic business plan objectives and incorporates appropriate assumptions
- Assists in the monthly forecasting process for assigned division, category, gender group, or cost center
- Participates in the Financial Planning team's support of the Controlling team's ultimate responsibility for the integrity of the financial statements (management and statutory) and compliance with US GAAP
- Works with local accounting staff on the documentation of Corporate and Region accounting policies and procedures
- Works with Corporate Audit and the Region Controlling team to recommend improvements to internal controls. controls
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 1-2 years experience with Fortune 500/multi-national consumer products company
- SAP experience
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- MBA or CPA Preferred
- Cost accounting
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.