Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 05/04/2018
Job ID: JN -052018-6127
Evo is seeking a Financial Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Determines progress against strategic plan, budget, and forecast
- Analyzes profit-and-loss income statements and prepares reports on findings to make recommendations to management
- Generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business
- Researches economic progressions to assist the organization's financial planning
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- Bachelors Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
- Certifications & Licenses:
- SAP business objects
- Financial planning
- Power BI
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.