Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 03/23/2018
Job ID: JN -032018-5935
Evo is seeking a Financial Analyst for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to be 1-year.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Assists in the preparation and distribution of timely and insightful financial analysis of pertinent information to determine progress against strategic plan, budget, forecast, and to support external financial decisions
- Helps interpret and review financial results within assigned area of responsibility
- Performs analysis that aids in the decision-making process and helps improve profitability as well as on new business opportunities, which include scenario and investment analysis
- Monitors that working capital is efficiently and effectively being used (inventory and AR focus)
- Develops and monitors metrics focused on P&L, balance sheet, and free cash flow (such as CACC, ROIC)
- Participates in the development of budgets that incorporate strategic business plan objectives and incorporates appropriate assumptions
- Assists in the monthly forecasting process for assigned division, category, gender group, or cost center
- Participates in the Financial Planning team's support of the Controlling team's ultimate responsibility for the integrity of the financial statements (management and statutory) and compliance with US GAAP
- Works with local accounting staff on the documentation of Corporate and Region accounting policies and procedures
- Works with Corporate Audit and the Region Controlling team to recommend improvements to internal controls
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 1-2 years of experience with Fortune 500/multi-national consumer products company
- SAP experience
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- IT project management
- Excel 2010
- Problem solving
- Detail oriented
- Financial analysis
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.