Portland Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/06/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-5991
Industry: Transition Manager
Evo is seeking a Financial Transition Manager for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled to through 8/4/18, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Drive TM principles and methodology across medium to large regional or global initiatives
- Lead and develop training materials to support Change and Transition and act as content provider for training materials related to transition management
- Develop the TM communication strategy and communication plan for specific initiatives to generate momentum, raise awareness and influence behaviors across the organization
- Align on best practices with other Transition Managers and stay abreast of external best practices through active participation in Global TM network, forums, etc.
- Act as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables for regional or global strategic change initiatives
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- 8 or more years in Transition Management
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 5 or 6 years directly relevant work experience
- Project management
- Transition management
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.