Portland Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -092018-6540
Evo is seeking a Equipment Test Engineer for our Beaverton Client. This contract opportunity is scheduled through 5/31/19, with an extension based on fit, need and budget.
SKILLS and REQUIREMENTS:
- Works with various customer groups to include design and innovation through production, to define and implement procedures for testing new products and developing technologies
- Selects testing specifications and ensures testing procedures are in compliance with internal and external standards
- Documents procedures and recommendations for all phases of testing
- Completes testing or instructs Test Technicians on test protocol and documentation
- Reviews, analyzes, documents, and communicates results
- Assists more Sr. Test Engineers on larger scale projects
Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. and physically be in the U.S.
- May be required to perform a wide variety of physical tasks which are generally basic, repetitive, and routine in nature
- May be required to sit or stand for long periods of time, in addition to being required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, push, or pull
- May be frequently required to reach with hands and arms, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel small and medium sized components while operating machinery and exerting force or lift up to 50 pounds
- May be called upon to perform physical and quality checks requiring sufficient visual acuity to identify quality flaws and distinguish colors on small components
- May be required to work with toxic or caustic chemicals, and be exposed to fumes or airborne particles
- May be required to work with or near large machinery and moving mechanical parts so they may be subject to higher noise levels, vibration, and there may be a risk of electrical shock
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum of 1 year directly relevant work experience
- Mechanical Engineer Preferred
- Mechanical aptitude
- Data reporting
- Detail oriented
CORP-to-CORP requests will NOT be entertained.
Relocation assistance will not be available for this position.
Evo is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor.